Trump Takes the Oath of Office | 1-21-2017 Podcast by Clarkcast
Millennials Earn 20% Less Than Boomers | 1-14-2017 Podcast by Clarkcast
Last December, Matt and his guest Rich Hoffman were very critical of the Star Wars film, "The Force Awakens." This year, the two again analyze the cultural impact and political overtones of the latest Star Wars movie, "Rogue One."
Student Wearing Police Uniform Makes Students 'Uncomfortable' | 12-10-2016 Podcast by Clarkcast
Enacting Term Limits for Congress | 12-3-2016 Podcast by Clarkcast
November 26, 2016 (Best of the Clarkcast) | 11-26-16 Podcast by Clarkcast
November 19, 2016 (Guest Hosted by Rich Hoffman) | 11-19-2016 Podcast by Clarkcast
The elites, the Washington establishment, and mainstream media all predicted a Donald Trump loss. Only days after the 2016 election, they are all still wondering why - and how - Trump was elected to the highest office in the land. One liberal filmmaker predicted The Donald's win from the start: Michael Moore.
November 5, 2016 (Guest Hosted by Rich Hoffman) | 11-5-2016 Podcast by Clarkcast
FBI Reignites Clinton Email Controversy | 10-29-2016 Podcast by Clarkcast
With only 16 days left until the election, we must not forget about one true on-going battle in this country: Bigger vs smaller government.
Jeff Jones, GOP candidate for Michigan's 12th Congressional District, joins Matt on the air to discuss his candidacy.
Slowly, details are emerging about the recent shooting in Charlotte, North Carolina. With most of the facts still unknown to the general public, violent protests and riots have erupted for days over the shooting of an African American. Additionally, 70% of those arrested in these violent acts are from out of state. Despite the unknowns, the media is under-reporting what IS known: the police officer in question is also African American. With such a violent uproar and cries of racism, where are our leaders and mainstream media?
In the second half of the program, Jeff Jones - GOP candidate for Michigan's 12th Congressional District - joins Matt on the air to discuss his campaign.
Hillary Clinton's political, criminal, and health problems continue to mount for the former Secretary of State. Joining the Clarkcast for the entire hour is Rich Hoffman, author of http://www.overmanwarrior.com
Donald Trump visited Detroit this weekend to speak to an African-American congregation. The visit caused a loud outcry within the mainstream media and others on the "left." Democrats, who champion themselves as the party of open-mindedness and tolerance, also piled onto the criticism. During a time when the country is so polarized, why wouldn't you at least give others a time to speak?
To many, it's the indefensible argument: defending the free market around the EpiPen's 400% price increase. To many though, this a call to action for the government. Congressmen on both side of the aisle are seeking to launch an investigation. But does the government have this authority, responsibility, and/or duty when no laws have been broken?
Defending the free market doesn't mean condoning the action to increase the price of EpiPen; however, just like one business can freely increase the cost, another can emulate the product and sell it cheaper. Just like the "Pharma Bro's" $18 to $750 markup on a HIV medicine last year, the free market found an alternative: a $1 pill.
Later in the broadcast, the University of Chicago is telling incoming students not to expect "safe spaces" or "trigger warnings." The blowback is unbelievable.
Before the Clarkcast went on-air, Matt quickly wrote down a partial list of problems plaguing our nation (in no particular order):
• U.S. debt approaching $20 trillion
• Interest payments alone on the debt will be the biggest line item on our budget
• U.S. credit rating downgraded
• Healthcare hosts skyrocketing; big insurers getting out of the “Marketplace"
• Further racial divide in this country
• Little interest to harden our electrical grid against EMP attacks, solar flares
• Nuclear deal with Iran
• Leaders refuse to call out any form of Islam
• More than half of America receives government assistance
• IRS targeting of conservative groups
• Socialism is now “out of the closet”
• Middle-East chaos: Egypt, Libya, Syria, ISIS, etc.
• Biologically-born guys can go into women’s restrooms
• “White privilege” labeled on all whites, regardless if racism present
• Taking gun rights away from law-abiding citizens seems to be the answer to all crime
• Our youth is completely f*cked with their self-entitled, privilege-driven, trigger-warning, politically correct, safe space needing attitude of life
• Government can now define “new rights” like education, healthcare, birth control, and ANYTHING really…
• Russian relations destroyed
• America-last mentality on everything
...and that's only a partial list. How can we possibly fight all of these battles to save the Republic? We can't, nor should we; these are all symptoms to a larger problem. Matt shares what he believes is that single root cause.
For the entire broadcast, retired Air Force Lieutenant Colonel Robert "Buzz" Patterson joins Matt on the air to discuss his book, "Dereliction of Duty." Buzz reveals the amazing and cavalier disregard with which Bill Clinton treated our nation's most sensitive military secrets, the lives of our men and women in uniform, and the integrity of the office of president.
Buzz was a military aide to President Clinton from May 1996 to May 1998 and one of five individuals entrusted with carrying the "nuclear football" - the bag containing the codes for launching nuclear weapons.
Big world events have sent shockwaves across the globe:
- ISIS terrorist attack in Nice, France kills 80+
- Attempted coup in Turkey to overflow a Islamic-driven government
- More Syrian refugees are flooding into countries around the world
Additionally, at home, racial tensions continue to rise...
The Clarkcast covers two major stories from the past week:
- FBI Director James Comey's testimony to Congress over the Clinton email issue
- The rise of racial tension in the United States
Rich Hoffman, author of "Overman Warrior," joins Matt for the entire hour. You can read Rich's work at https://overmanwarrior.wordpress.com/